Sunday, October 31, 2010

Log 1 – commentary on sharing resources using delicious

In my reading stage before I started on the main body of my project, I found a lot of websites which I knew would be useful, but how to save them? I started by using the unsophisticated method of copying and pasting the URL into a word document and saving it, a timely process. I thought that was the only way until I heard about delicious. I am now able to save precious time by simply bookmarking a particular website or online source to come back to at a later date. I have managed to build up a ‘library’ of websites that I can go back to time and time again without having to search for them. I have also been able to share these sites with other members of our online community and I have found useful sites that they have bookmarked. A fantastic resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment