Sunday, October 31, 2010

Log 2 – reflections on working collaboratively using Google Docs

Another fantastic resource that has proved to be no end of help. I am on the move a lot and not often at the same computer so had taken to emailing parts of unfinished work to myself to save and then continue with at another location which was proving not to be ideal, then along came Google Docs. Now I can access my documents from any location, work on them, save them and move on without having to worry about if it is secure or losing the USB stick that all the work has been saved onto (something that has unfortunately happened before!!) I have also been able to share my ideas and documents with the handful of selected people, so that I can get their feedback. I have kept the number of people I am sharing this with to a minimum but even so it has proved to be incredibly useful. I hope that I have been able to help fellow students with the comments that I have shared on their work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment